Thursday 26 January 2012

The Maldives

We've finally got round to booking our honeymoon. We're going to the stunning Baros Resort in the Maldives. We'll be staying in a water villa, shown on the left of the photo:




As well as the stunning location they offer lots of excursions and water sports. I really like the clear canoes (enabling you to see marine life without the use of a snorkel) whereas Ian has his eye on sailing in a catamaran. A dolphin cruise is also a must.



We're really excited about the trip. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I last went abroad and this holiday of a lifetime will be a great way to get back into doing a bit of travelling.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed towards our honeymoon fund for making this dream possible.

All photos taken from www.Baros.com

3 comments:

  1. I have no doubt it will be a most memorable holiday. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paradise Found. Sounds good to me. Looks good to me. Have a dream time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very nice. Enjoy your honeymoon! :) x

    ReplyDelete